Do I need to set up an account to place an order?
You can shop at marygrant.com without creating an account. However, register with us and you’ll be able to enjoy the following benefits
- Track your orders and review past purchases
- Save your address and card details so you can shop even quicker next time
I have forgotten my password, what should I do?
To re-set your password, follow the ‘forgotten password’ instructions on the ‘sign in’ page. Please note, for security reasons we are unable to send your old password via email.
How do I make a purchase?
Making a purchase is easy. Simply select your items, along with size and colour, click ‘buy now’ and follow the straightforward prompts on screen. If you have any problems, please contact our orders department by email at email@example.com We will always try to get back to you within 48 business hours. Please note : We are closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.
How do I contact customer care?
If you have any questions which are not currently answered on our website, please contact us at Customer Care by email at firstname.lastname@example.org We will always try to get back to you within 48 business hours. Please note : We are closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.
Can I order by telephone?
No, unfortunately, we no longer have the facility to take payments over the phone. We have decided that best security practise is to use only our secure payment gateway. You card details are never recorded or stored by us.
How do I find a specific item?
Look for the search icon at the top of our home page. If you have the style number, enter here. Otherwise you can enter key search words which will direct you to the pages closest to your search.
How do I know if an item is in stock?
Our online warehouse has it’s own inventory. When an item is low on stock, you will be able to see this on the product page. When an item is sold out, the “sold out” badge will appear on it. We do not have a back order facility as most of our stock is limited. However, you can request to be put on a waitlist for any item and we will let you now should it become available. Please contact email@example.com to do this.
What if an item is out of stock?
Most of our stock is limited and when it is gone, it won’t be available again. However, you can request to be put on a waitlist for any item and we will let you now should it become available. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to do this.
Do you do ‘made to order’?
No, we do not offer a bespoke service. Our capsule collections are ready to wear.
Do you do alterations?
We do not offer an alterations service.
Do you take deposits?
Unfortunately, we can no longer take deposits. However, on bigger ticket items, bundles or should you wish to order a capsule of several pieces, we can arrange a payment plan. ( over €500). Please contact us at email@example.com to arrange.
How can I purchase a gift voucher?
You can purchase a gift voucher here Gift voucher. Let us know who you would like to send it with your personal message in the order notes. We will generate a code that the recipient can use at the checkout. We can send either a digital voucher by email or a physical voucher by post. Please let us know in your order notes which you would prefer.
What payment methods does marygrant.com accept?
We accept Visa, Master Card & paypal
Is it safe to use my credit card online at marygrant.com?
All payments on this website are managed through Shopify's secure payment gateway including facilities to pay via PayPal. All transactions are secure and the site is SSL certified.
How will I know if you have received my order?
After you place your order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that your order has been received. This does not mean that we have accepted your order. If your item(s) has been sold out in our warehouse, we will try our utmost best to locate the item(s). Only after your credit card details have been approved, the delivery address has been verified and the item(s) located, will your order be accepted and the item(s) shipped. We will keep you informed of any issues arising, by adding notes to your order, which you will receive by email.
Am I able to track my order?
Yes. If your shipping address is Republic of Ireland, your parcel will be sent via our delivery partner DPD. Once the parcel has been scanned by them, you will receive an email. On the day that your parcel is out for delivery, they will send you a text message.
If your shipping address is Outside the Republic of Ireland, we will use An Post postal service. When you parcel has been posted, we will send attach your tracking number to your order. This will be in the same thread as your email order conformation.
Is my personal information kept private?
Please be assured that we consider all of the information you share with us to be totally private and confidential. At no point will we share, rent or sell your personal information with any 3rd parties. For further details please read the marygrant terms and conditions statement. In order to register as a user of marygrant.com, we ask you to provide us with your name, mailing address and email address. We will not add you to any database unless you specifically sign up to these, guaranteeing that you will not receive any unwanted emails etc. In order to process credit card orders online we require additional information including your billing address, shipping address, telephone number, credit card number and credit card expiration date. We will use your billing and credit card information to process your order and inform you of its delivery only.
In what packaging will my goods be delivered?
At Mary Grant we believe that every purchase is a gift to yourself. Therefore, the packaging of your purchases will reflect this. We are also aware that our customers like to be discreet in their shopping. Therefore, your purchase will arrive beautifully wrapped in tissue paper but the outer box which will be unbranded cardboard.
Does marygrant.com have seasonal sales?
As we are not doing seasonal collections anymore and are now doing limited reasonless capsules, we will no longer be doing end of season sales. It is our intention to refrain from discounting our timeless products. Any promotions that we may run in the future will be at our discretion and will be on lines that we may be retiring or where we only have a couple of odd sizes. However, should you become a member of our membership The Inner Circle, once you have been a member for 3 months, you will receive a personal 10% discount code which you can use on all of our physical products.
What courier companies do you use?
Ireland: Our delivery partner is DPD. A signature is required on delivery & a mobile number is required for this service so that the courier can contact you for directions or instructions if you are not home. The cost of this is €8
UK and Northern Ireland : An Post registered postal service A signature required on delivery & a mobile number is required for this service so that the courier can contact you for directions or instructions if you are not home. €15.00
Rest of the World : An Post postal service. Delivery times can vary but typically they are at least double what they would normally be during Covid pandemic. €20
What countries do you deliver to?
We ship to the following destinations : Ireland | UK | All EU countries | North America | Canada | Australia | UAE.
For all other destinations, please contact us directly and we will try to ship to your location.
Do I have to pay customs and import charges?
- Delivery outside the EU may be subject to local import taxes, which are your responsibility where they apply.
- If so, the shipping company will contact you by telephone once your Items are in customs to let you know the cost. This may delay your delivery time as goods held at customs will be your responsibility to pay the necessary charges for local authorities to release the goods.
Do you deliver to PO Box addresses?
No, sorry, not at this time.
Do you deliver to BFPO addresses?
No, sorry, not at this time.
Do you deliver to hotels?
Please contact us and we will if logistically possible. firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you ship to multiple addresses?
We are only able to deliver to one address per order. If you would like to send your purchases to multiple addresses, we suggest that you place a separate order for each destination.
Can I change or amend my order after it has been place?
- Before your purchases have been prepared for dispatch we can cancel an item, change the size or edit your billing and shipping details.
- We can also add pieces to an order up until the time it has been packed and sealed. Just contact us as soon as possible if you want to make any changes to your order.
- If you need to make any amendments, please call customer care for assistance: email@example.com Monday to Friday 10am-5pm. We are closed weekends and bank holidays. Please allow up to 3 working days for a response to emails.
Can I change my shipping address after my order has been despatched?
Once your order has been dispatched, we are unable to redirect your delivery to another address. To avoid any delays receiving your order, we suggest that you provide a suitable shipping address for the specified delivery times.
Is my package insured?
- All your purchases are insured against theft and accidental damage whilst in transit from marygrant.com to your shipping address. Once your package has been delivered to your specified address, it is no longer covered.
- To ensure that your purchases arrive safely and in perfect condition, we require proof of delivery for all orders and are unable to authorise for packages to be delivered without a signature.
Do I have to sign for delivery?
As marygrant.com purchases may be delivered to addresses other than the billing address given by the card holder, for example as with the case of a gift being purchased and addressed to a friend, as a security precaution, an e-mail and a copy of the invoice will be sent to the card holders registered e-mail address and home address, and we will require a signature upon delivery for all goods shipped.
Returns & refunds, what are the policies?
Customer satisfaction is always our top priority. While we hope that you are delighted with your order, if you are not perfectly satisfied with goods that you purchase online, we will happily offer you a full refund or exchange, within the guidelines as laid out below. Please read the following information carefully.
How do I return an item?
- If you should wish to return an item, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving the item.
- You must obtain a returns number before returning any items. Items received without a returns number will not be accepted.
- Items being returned must be received within 5 working days of a returns number being issued.
- All items must be returned using a service which requires a signature.
- All returns should be sent back to us in their original packaging provided.
- The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition, with all swing tickets and designer garment tags still attached. Do not remove any tags until you are sure you are keeping the items.
- Returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.
- Before your parcel leaves our warehouse, it is fully checked and controlled by our packing team. If you receive an item which is damaged, please contact us immediately on receipt of the item.
- Where provided, any designer packaging such as authenticity cards, dust bags and leather tags should be included in your return.
- Any free gifts which were sent with your order must be returned.
- Footwear should be returned unmarked and in their original and undamaged packaging as this is considered part of the product.
- Please note that you must follow our returns policy above.Parcels received without a returns number will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- Returned items will be credited to the account used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- If you have any queries, or wish to discuss the returns procedure in further detail, please do not hesitate to contact us at customer care : email@example.com
- All sales taxes are included in your refund if your order has been sent to a destination within the EU. Outside the EU, customs duties and sales taxes are non-refundable. You may be able to recover these costs by contacting your local customs bureau directly.
- Please note that it can take up to 5 working days for the refund to appear in your account.
Price Adjustment Policy
We value every customer & every purchase & we always aim to please. We know our customers respect and understand that we reserve the right to run our business in a business like way. We understand that customers may occasionally be disappointed if they purchase an item at full price that is subsequently offered at a reduced price. In recognition of this fact & as a gesture of good will, we have the following Price Adjustment Policy.
- When you purchase an item which is subsequently offered at a reduced price within 7 days of the original purchase, we will refund you the difference. This applies only if the same colour and size is available at the reduced price.
- Adjustments are only offered if the original purchase was on a full price item.
- Adjustments are only offered on the first reduced price.
- Goods originally purchased at reduced prices are excluded.
- Price adjustments are not offered on clearance items.
- Price adjustments are not offered on End of season sale items.
- Items purchased with promotional discounts or coupons are excluded.
- Price adjustments are offered on online purchases, but not on shipping charges.
To receive your price adjustment for online purchases, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your original order number + details of the item to be adjusted.
How do I care for my garment?
- Every garment has a care label sewn to the inside. These care labels will give you the full fibre content & recommended care for that garment. We recommend that you do not deviate from the care instructions given as to do so could damage your garment.
- We also put as much extra information as possible in the product description on the website. This information will where possible explain the reasons why the garment must be cared for in a particular way.
- We always recommend how you should wash, dry and store your garments. We recommend certain types of hangers for specific reasons, whether that be holding shape, not stretching etc etc.
- If you have any further questions which we have not covered on the website, please do contact us at customer care: email@example.com . Please allow 3 working days for all responses. We are closed Sundays & Bank Holidays.